The main objective of the proposed research project is to develop a screening tool and to demonstrate its accuracy in determining the presence of NLEB roosting in New England bridges. Additional information will be collected and disseminated related to preferred structural types for bat roosting, New England bat population distributions and evaluation of existing public data already collected by State Fish and Wildlife Departments and Transportation Agencies throughout New England.
Technical Committee Members
- Richard Bostwick (Chairperson), Maine Department of Transportation
- Timothy Dexter, Massachusetts Highway Department
- Melilotus Dube, New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- Glenn Gingras, Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Emilie Holland, Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Amanda M. Saul, Connecticut Department of Transportation