NETC solicits projects once a year. Forms and specific deadlines are provided on this website as appropriate. The following timeline is provided as a guide.
- Research Problem Statement (RPS) Solicitation ‐ Sent out in November. Research Problem Statements due the following January.
- Ranking of the RPSs ‐ Late March
- Technical Committees (TC) Formed ‐ June
- Scopes of Work written by TCs ‐ July/August
- Scopes of Work approved by Advisory Committee (AC) ‐ July/August
- RFP Solicitation ‐ RFPs posted August/September. Proposals due September/October.
- Review of Proposals and PI Selection by TCs ‐ October/November
- Execute Research Contracts with PIs and Projects Begin ‐ January/February
Note: Dates are subject to change based on NETC Advisory Committee input.