The New England Transportation Consortium (NETC) invites proposals for the following research projects:
NETC 19-2: Multi-Scale Multi-Season Land-Based Erosion Modeling and Monitoring for Infrastructure Management – Full RFP details can be found on MaineDOT’s RFPs page. Proposals are due 10/2/19.
Recent Past RFPs
- NETC 18-3: “Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into Operations Conducted by State Departments of Transportation.”
- NETC 18-2: “Framework of Asphalt Balanced Mix Design (BMD) for New England Transportation Agencies”
- NETC 18-1: “Development of MASH Computer Simulated Steel Bridge Rail and Transition Details”
- QR15-4: “Quick Response: Quality Assurance (QA) Processes for Asphalt Pavement Construction in the Northeast.”
- QR17-2: “Quick Response: Quantification of Research Benefits”