- Implement or adapt the MnDOT research project Benefit Estimation Tool for 2-3 NETC projects.
- Develop detailed guidelines to identify and gather the inputs required for the benefit categories of these projects.
Technical Committee Members
- Emily Parkany (Chairperson), Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Flavia Pereira (Chairperson), Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Lily Oliver, Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Dale Peabody, Maine Department of Transportation
- Ann Scholz, New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- Michael Sock, Rhode Island Department of Transportation
One state intends to implement this tool where research results are quantifiable. Two states are investigating how to quantify project benefits in order to utilize the tool.